About Sears Home Improvement Products
Sears Home Improvement Products is part of the Sears Home Services division, within Sears Holdings Corporation. Sears Holdings Corporation (SHC) was formed as the result of a merger between Kmart and Sears in March 2005.
Sears Home Improvement Products markets and sells home improvement products to residential customers. Some of our products include Kitchen and Bath remodeling, HVAC, Siding, Windows, Entry Doors, Roofing, and Flooring just to name a few.
The Sears Home Improvement Products has 58 district offices and does business in 45 states and Puerto Rico and is an industry leader in the in the "do it for me consumer segment".
Our model is designed to provide full cycle turn-key solutions to the customer for their home improvement needs. Our Sales Project Consultants (SPC) provide free in-home estimates to customers at the customer's request.
The in-home visit is very consultative approach that involves:
- Listening to the customer to understand their home improvement needs.
- Facilitating an in-home presentation via their company provided design laptop.
- Demonstrating to the customer visually what Sears Home Improvement Products can do for them through 3-D design renderings using state-of the-art proprietary software.
- Providing a variety of financing options to the customer.
- Utilizing a local market district office team that provides a professional transition from sales to installation so the customer has a local contact and support team throughout the process.